In the time of ever-changing Indirect Tax Regime in India, it is extremely hard to follow entire CGST Act of 2017. We at GST Doctor are trying to solve the following problems faced during GST Compliance/Audit.
- Automated Scrutiny of GST Returns
- Purchase ITC Matching with GSTR-2A/2B
Our software can be used by anyone including GST Taxpayers, GST Officers, Chartered Accountants, Auditors etc.
GST Doctor Software
We have come up with the solution to these problems with our light wight app: GST Doctor ITC Matching Software - available on Microsoft Store for windows 10 and 11.
The software has a Free version which supports GST Scrutiny for GST Officers and it is available for free. The Pro version, developed by Sajal Mishra has a few additional features that can be used by anyone.
To know more about our software, download the software from Microsoft Store and for instructions watch short youtube video.
GST Doctor Tools
GST Doctor provides several tools that can be used directly from your web-browser after logging in using Google. The list of tools is given below
- HSN wise outward supply details for multiple GSTINs- useful in finding out blocked and common credit suppliers in bulk
- Last GST Return Filed for Multiple GSTINs- useful in finding the suppliers that are not filing the returns currently
- GSTR-3B Consolidator for CGST Officers version (pdf → excel)- upload all the GSTR-3B pdf files and get a consolidated excel file
- GSTR-1 Consolidator for Taxpayer version (pdf → excel)- upload all the GSTR-1 pdf files and get a consolidated excel file
- GSTR-3B Consolidator for Taxpayer version (pdf → excel)- upload all the GSTR-3B pdf files and get a consolidated excel file
- Scrutiny of GST Returns - Taxpayer version (pdf → excel)- upload all the GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B pdf files and get a consolidated excel file with comparison
GST Doctor Blog
We also run a small blog where you can get the common GST mistakes that are made by taxpayers. We have compiled a list GST Audit Checklist with all relevant sections, notifications and rules.
For any other query, please mail us at [email protected].